3/2/09

What a fun dress up day this was! All my kid joined in! I will probably be posting the others soon. She was making all kind of faces. She defiantly is my little actor. I wanted this to have paint and look old. Pirates never have new stuff do they? I also wanted to try to use stencils. I never really painted stencils on my scrapbook layouts until lately. I really enjoyed spending time on this layout. It is the first Boyish layout I have my daughter in!

This was made on core'dinations black magic card stock. I simply loved working with it. It added a great affect to my paper. I painted a lot on this layout because I must have been in the mood to oil Paint and I decided to scrapbook instead. I painted the swirls and I use gold ink for the stars and Imagine title... I also distressed it with gold and I scraped it all over the page... It was a very fun Page to work on!! there was no sun today so I will try to retake the layout. It look so much much better in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment