3/2/09

Layout two of our dress up day!

Wow the kids were really having fun! This little guy is defiantly my little superhero. I think it is his most favorite thing to do besides Eat! he truly is at his happiest. He always running around the house shooting his webs and trying to fly with his cape. He also love to pretend to soot things. Something he learned on his own. Since this is an old fashion Batman suit I wanted to make it like the old fashion Movies. So I hope you enjoy my little Batman in action.

This is a different type of scrapbook. I rarely piece anymore. Since my little guy supervise the the process of his page he inspired me with his excitement. I painted the batman sign myself. Drew it on white card stalk and painted it. I did use core'dinations card stalk and sanded the sides. I also painted white paper red and then cut the stamp letter with my cricket. The Bat man was a coloring paper I got off line.

No comments:

Post a Comment