3/2/09

This picture was taken at my little ones birthday party. The two boys in the picture are cousin and they have not seen each other in weeks. They are very excited to see each other. They are studying each other;s close. The younger one is fascinated with cars and anything that has wheels. So they are admiring the wheels on the shirt. I just loved this picture because it shows the boys personality together.

This is a simple one for me.I Usually have really busy layouts. I didn't want to take away from what is going on in the picture. So I decided to keep it simple.I stamped the top with swirls . I also sandpapered in the middle of the swirls to let the light green paper show.
Core'dinations paper. The red look closely embellishment was left over from some red paper I painted from white card stalk. I added a brad on top of the Vellum strip of paper added on top. the vellum is from a picture I printed up of some trees. I thought the green match this layout well. I cut the arrow out of card stock and added round swirls to it... That is about it. I just loved the picture so much I had to make a lay out with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment